The baby’s skin is very delicate and needs careful care. Some parents lack the experience in this area, which brings a lot of skin problems to the baby. Let’s talk about it today
1. Dry skin of newborns. Have you ever noticed that your baby’s skin is very dry, there are a lot of white dandruff, and some even chapped and bleed, so why is this happening? Mainly because the baby is always soaked in the amniotic fluid in the mother’s body, the surrounding environment is dry after birth, and the novice mom and dad will not feed, which will lead to such problems, but if feeding properly, replenish water in time and give Proper skin care for babies can prevent such problems. So how to do it specifically.
1. If a newborn baby is very healthy, it must be fed in time, and his nutritional needs must be guaranteed to ensure adequate water.
2. Observe the baby’s skin. If you find that the skin is dry, you must use the baby smear after the rain.
3. Keep your baby’s skin clean and dry. Be sure to take a bath every day. Your baby’s skin is very delicate and has a fast metabolism. If the oil and dirt on the skin are not cleaned in time, it will cause skin problems, such as eczema, rash, and ulceration.
2. Some parents do not use water to wash their baby’s face, but use breast milk to wash their face, which leads to psoriasis and rashes on the baby’s skin. Here, please pay attention to washing your face with water.
3. Some parents are very particular about buying various brands of skin care products for their babies. Here I need to tell you that babies try their best not to use chemical skin care products. It is recommended to wash their face with water. If you want to use it, it is recommended that the baby is one month old and then according to the skin condition. If your baby has eczema, it is recommended to wash his face with water only.
4. Some parents like to apply talcum powder all over the baby’s body. Here, parents are advised not to apply it on the baby’s body. If you really like it, just put a little on the baby’s forehead, because the baby’s metabolism is fast and it is easy to produce oil. And sweat, and talcum powder will irritate the skin, just keep your baby’s skin clean and dry.
The above are all the problems we encountered when we were in contact with your babies, and I will share them all with you today.