You dress up every day, but do you know what is the most important part of your face? Eyes, of course. And the brilliance of the eyes is on the beautiful eyelashes, so the dense eyelashes are what everyone wants to have.
Grafting eyelashes can also make eyelashes longer and curled in a short time, but is there a good way to make eyelashes grow naturally? Today we will share with you, how to make your eyelashes look natural!
1. Wipe eyelashes with vitamin E – Rub vitamin E at the root of the eyelashes. Take one tablet every day and apply it to the eyelashes by piercing it with a toothpick, but it is easy to grow fat particles, so it is recommended to use a brush only on the eyelashes when applying.
2. Olive oil – pure olive oil has the effect of nourishing hair, so it can also help to grow eyelashes, but it is easy to grow fat particles if used improperly. It is better to use old mascara tubes.
3. Sweep more mascara – sweep more mascara, the ingredients of mascara are beeswax, which is nourishing food for eyelashes. The MM eyelashes who often swipe mascara are also significantly longer than the girls who don’t wear makeup.
4. Apply eyelash nourishing liquid – choose an eyelash growth liquid containing vitamin E, and apply it to the roots of eyelashes every night before going to bed, which can help the growth of eyelashes, and at the same time, it can also strengthen the roots of eyelashes, so that Eyelashes become less prone to fall out. Before going to bed, clean your face thoroughly and use a brush to gently apply mascara to the roots of your upper lashes. Do not use too much at a time to avoid liquid dripping into the eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse with clean water if necessary.
5. Apply Vaseline – Vaseline is applied nightly and in the morning to help prevent or correct broken eyelashes, and regular use can make your eyelashes look beautiful and thick.