1. Vaccines: Newborns should be vaccinated with hepatitis B vaccine and BCG within 24 hours of birth. After the full moon, they should go to the local community to receive hepatitis B vaccine. The next vaccination community will notify.
2. Foot root blood: 72 hours after the newborn, the doctor will screen the baby’s foot root blood and congenital diseases. We will notify you if there is a problem here, and we will not notify if there is no problem.
3. Body temperature: The normal body temperature of a newborn is between 36.5 ℃ and 37.3 ℃, which is normal. During the confinement period, it is measured once a day.
4. Eczema: Small babies are afraid of heat. My baby is hot, and has eczema on his head and face. If the symptoms are mild, it should be cool. You can apply baby moisturizing cream thickly. If the symptoms are serious, you should go to the hospital for examination. Depending on the situation, apply the ointment.
5. Red butt: Wipe with warm water, try not to use wet wipes, expose more buttocks, change diapers in time, especially after defecation, wash in time, wipe the buttock cream, and keep dry.
1. Postpartum opening of milk: 1 hour after birth, let the baby suck milk in time to establish the sucking reflex, and the milk will be more when the milk is opened early.
2. Feeding position: Try to let the baby bite the entire areola, not just the nipple. Avoid chapped nipples and infection. If the nipple is broken, stop breastfeeding on the affected side, or apply a small amount of milk, or nipple cream in serious cases.
3. Breastfeeding: Newborns are fed on demand. Newborn babies have a small stomach, but they are very hungry. They eat every 10 to 20 minutes and every 3 to 4 hours. If you fall asleep while eating, you can touch your baby’s ears, feet, and move your nipples.
4. Milk powder feeding: 1-2 weeks, the general milk intake is 30-60ml, 3-4 weeks, 60-90ml each time. Feed your baby water between meals, each baby is different, add or reduce the amount of milk depending on the situation. Touch your feet and tap the bottle as if you were asleep.
5. Milk powder brewing: the water temperature is about 45 ℃, put the water first and then the powder, and gently shake the bottle to dissolve the milk powder. Do not shake vigorously to avoid gas, which can cause bloating when the baby drinks.
6. After breastfeeding, burp to prevent spitting up, hold it vertically, and pat from bottom to top with a hollow palm on the back. If you can’t burp, hold it for a while to avoid choking.
1. Eat half an hour before taking a bath, otherwise you will be hungry and cry when you take a bath. After the baby takes a bath, the capillaries of the whole body are open, and the blood circulation in the stomach is relatively poor. Immediately breastfeeding during this period is likely to cause spitting up and indigestion. After bathing the baby, it is recommended to wait half an hour before feeding the baby.
2. Bath time: Newborns choose to take a bath when the temperature is higher at noon to avoid catching a cold.
3. The temperature of the bath water is controlled at 37-40 degrees. There is no thermometer. The temperature can be measured with the wrist to measure the temperature. The indoor temperature is 26-28 degrees.
4. When cleaning the baby, from the head to the feet, when shampooing, be careful not to let the water flow into the baby’s eyes and ears, and use a gentle baby shower gel, not every time you wash it, just use it once every two or three times. .
5. Touching after bathing can promote gastrointestinal development, enhance parent-child relationship, and also help the baby’s sleep.
6. Use soft lighting indoors, avoid strong light or direct sunlight to the baby’s eyes, which will hurt the eyes.
1. After the full moon, you can gradually cultivate the baby to eat, play, and sleep in a three-hour cycle. The confinement baby can wake up to drink milk if he has not woken up for more than three hours, and help the baby change diapers. Turn on the night light, gentle Wake up, don’t wake up.
2. In the first 2 months, sleep on the left and right sides to prevent spitting up and choking milk. In the third month, sleep on your back. Pay attention to turning your head once during sleep, which will help you sleep beautifully.
3. It is recommended not to use pillows for newborns within three months, so as not to affect the development of the spine.
4. Let the baby adapt to the day and night, open the curtains to sleep during the day, do not deliberately keep quiet, and do not suddenly make loud noises, turn off the lights at night to keep quiet.
5. If the baby is crying, if the baby is crying, check whether the baby is urinating, hungry, or not feeling well. If it is not, you should pick it up in time and coax her to give her a sufficient sense of security. After coaxing you to fall asleep, put it down. If you wake up, pick it up to coax you to sleep, go back and forth a few times, and develop a good habit.
6. When the baby wakes up, play with the baby more, read the black and white cards, look at the bed bell, take a bath at noon, touch and sleep in the afternoon, and play for a while in the evening. Have some game time every day, physical exhaustion and coaxing to sleep is easy.
Taking care of a baby is a very troublesome thing, but we will not stop doing it because of the trouble, because the baby teaches us to love and learn how to love you better.